This is actually the second time I am writing this post. I had just completed the first versions and my laptop decided to update so I lost the whole thing. Perfect!
Hi!! I feel like I have been a bit out of touch with the blogging world over the past couple of weeks but I’m hoping to be back to doing regular posts for you all now. Blogging really is a wonderful way for me to relax and a great hobby I really enjoy but my job is so demanding that it does sometimes have to take a back seat because there simply aren’t enough hours in the day for me to do what I need to get done!
So what’s new with me? Well the biggest news is that I FINALLY FOUND A HOUSE! I am really happy that the end of my stay with my parent’s is in sight! As lovely and as comfortable as it has been living back at home, I am looking forward to having my independence back! I can’t wait to be able to have friends round and to have a space to call my own. I have been busy buying lots of little knick knacks to make the place feel homely and I’m excited to try my hand at decorating and see how I fair with a paint brush! I’m hoping that I’m secretly a budding interior designer who has an amazing eye for home design but I think that might be a little optimistic!
Five more things that are new in my life:
1. I’ve starting drinking Detox Water. It’s the latest craze with health freaks and I’ve welcomed the concept after looking seeing it all over my Pinterest feed. I’m going to do a full post on the supposed benefits and my favourite flavours etc.
2. I’m listening to dance music. I don’t know if it’s the sunny weather or just a general change in taste but David Guetta and Clean Bandit have now made an appearance in my iTunes Library and I am loving their latest albums!
3. I have a smile on my face. Like all the time. Again, I don’t know if it is the sun or down to something else but I am generally feeling much happier and confident. I’m beginning to fall in love with myself and am really beginning to take care of myself by having more fun and doing the things that make me happy.
4. I’ve updated my wardrobe. In preparation for summer I have been on a bit of a shopping spree and I now have some lovely new outfits for summer. I know that size is not important but it has been really nice to go into a shop and pick up a size 10 and know that it is very likely to fit me. I don’t really worry about whether something is floaty enough to cover my belly, or has sleeves to hide my arms and that is something I am really proud of. It wasn’t that long ago that I was picking up a size 16 and wondering if I would fit into it. I still have a way to go in terms of shaping up and toning my stomach etc but I am honestly so happy that I began to take my weight and health more seriously and as a result, feel much better about my appearance.
5. I’m more into using social media. I have always had Instgram and Facebook etc but I didn’t really update them very often. Now I have become a bit of a Snapchat queen and use it all the time. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or not. I’m taking it that I am out there doing more and having fun with friends and family and want to share my experiences and so I have become a more active on these sites.
There you go! I don’t think I have any more to share with you all for now. My love life is still pretty sensible and boring and I don;t having anything spectacular to share with you on that front but I will keep you updated as always in my series, Diary of a Single Girl.
All that’s left to say is ciao for now!!